Due to stricter emissions regulations and more complex powertrain systems, we have modernised our test facilities. With our facilities, we now offer full services for system and component testing as well as complete powertrain testing. To meet customer requirements, we can customise our test benches and provide the specific measurement equipment according to individual development tasks. Qualified engineers and technicians accompany all test runs on the test benches.
Tests and configurations we offer:
- Combustion process development on conventional combustion engines
- Calibration of the operating strategy
- Consumption, emission and friction measurements
- E-drive tests
- Measurement of efficiency maps
- Verification of transient and dynamic behaviour
- Mechanical and functional tests
- Performance and durability tests
Test Bench Configuration
A team of experts from our testing department and highly qualified engineers from our thermodynamic and mechanical department are ready to implement the test bench configuration suitable for your testing task.
Here, we draw on our extensive equipment, such as
- high-speed or high-torque loading devices,
- media conditioning systems as well as
- automation and data acquisition systems
which enable us to, among other things, the following:
- fuel measurements
- electrical power measurements
- battery simulations
- emission measurements (gaseous, PM, PN)
- blow-by measurements
- cylinder pressure indexes
We examine all engine components and assemblies on our mechanical test benches, which are equipped with modern measuring technology, a towing capacity of up to 65 kW and media conditioning. With tactile and non-contact measurement techniques as well as fast signal acquisition systems, we test, among other things
- valve trains,
- chain drives,
- oil pumps,
- crankshafts as well as
- fuel injection systems
in terms of function, friction, vibration, wear, oil consumption and acoustics.
Interested in our testing services? Then get in touch with us!