Non-Automotive Engineering Services
PROTOTYPING | TESTING
Mechanics, electronics and software from a single source
We are your partner for innovative product development. We use our wide-ranging expertise and cross-industry experience to develop your product in a contemporary way that meets the future expectations of your customers.
Benefit from our expertise and our wealth of ideas.
- Concept evaluations and benchmarking
- 3D design and simulation
- Electronics and software development
- Construction of functional samples and near-series prototypes
- Functional tests and endurance testing
Design and Calculation
As an experienced engineering service provider, we offer design expertise, closely interlinked with strength and durability analysis as well as structural, material and manufacturing optimisation throughout the entire development chain.
Use our potential for your success:
- Many years of 3D CAD experience
- Proactive, creative and fast development teams
- Extensive knowledge in weak point analysis, simulation and cost optimisation
- Future-oriented and efficient solutions
Electronics and Software
Meta’s electronics and software experts master the entire development spectrum of electronic and mechatronic systems:
- Circuit design and board layout
- Device and system development
- Project-specific software development
- Electronic systems for the control of electric, hydraulic and pneumatic actuators
- Device drivers and interfaces
- Test engineering, measurement technology and control engineering
- Software and hardware testing
- Functional safety concepts
Our experienced team transforms your ideas into something tangible. We build your functional samples or a fully functional prototype.
We offer the following services:
- Components manufacturing
- Procurement of purchased parts
- Assembly and commissioning
- Small series production
We test your product on our customised test benches for function, safety and durability in order to optimise it or to prepare it for certification.
On request we will gladly take over for you
- the creation of test profiles,
- the construction of customer-specific test facilities,
- the execution of measurements and test runs as well as
- the analysis and logging of test results.